What I would do if I was Google
this may upset some sorry …
1) Stop displaying Pagerank it only drives link buying and selling
2) Stop showing Site: and use true page clustering. so two pages per site will be displayed, This will stop people worrying about how many pages are in the index also stops link hunting, webmaster central will be the only place you can get that data.
3) on redirects, a site that redirects to more than ONE site will be deemed has potentially damaging and will not be Indexed, this would stop the tinyurls been indexed and affiliate tracking URLs like in the recent Bedstar case
4) sub-domains would get clustered there for only showing 2 pages, yes I know it will upset wordpress hosted user, but i don’t care buy a domain it’s 5 bucks
5) and finally I would not display paying Adsense blocks on pages that aren’t in the index
ok what 5 things would you do if you where Google.