Online Marketing 10 Tips
More Traffic More Money
We all have goals and aspirations and I guessed where the net is concerned our primary focus is on more traffic, more money. But why not take time to consider building a firm foundation for your marketing strategy?
- Ok we all know it but content speaks volumes, the subject must be engaging to the reader and have a personalised streak, In other words don’t just write for the search engines, write for the reader. A subject that you have knowledge of and evokes a burning passion within you is bound to draw your readers in and keep your motivation levels high.
- Get credible. Establish some authority on your subject, there are so many ways through social networks, blogging, knowing and communicating with people in the same subject field. Have a voice, make it heard.
- Test your work as your ROI is measurable why not find out how you are doing as you go along, see what works for you. Monitor your online efforts, keep track what’s going on, and see what works and what doesn’t. Tweak baby tweak.
- Keep up to date with you subject area, read the latest events on the subject find out as much as possible and keep them coming back. Fresh topical and informative is the way to go.
- Study your competition; it makes perfect sense to see what your competitors are doing. What do they have that you haven’t got? More importantly, what can you offer that they can’t?
- Don’t overdo pushing you levels of sincerity and brilliance. ‘We are really good; I mean brilliant, fantastic the best in the business and honest too.
(Let’s cut to the chase here, your customers have a right to expect honesty.)
By this I mean if you can’t deliver something on time, tell the customer.
I’m also fed up of reading about companies ‘unique’ approach, especially in the marketing arena, if you are unique at least say why.
- Believe in the services you offer and have confidence in yourself, a positive outlook to your work will be naturally passed across to your customers too. What you can achieve is really only limited to your own aspirations, if you are forever thinking your online business is going to fail then chances are it probably will do.
- Create a flow of information; some people think knowledge is power. Personally, I don’t believe in this strategy, when you find something useful online tell people about it, help others to help yourself.
- What makes you believe you are a success? Is it more money, more customers, more recognition? Think about this very carefully.
- Always remember that online marketing takes time. I mean real results take dedication and commitment, you could rush things and go for short term immediate success, but will this success be sustainable?